Sunday, March 29, 2009
Life
Ok.. another boring entry as it seems

i hav alot of ques on my mind
Here it goes
1) What does it takes for a person to regret their actions?
2) Why does hurting people will make the person feel better?
3) Why cant people understand or look at thing from other ppl's point of view?
4) How can people judge someone juz be the amount of money the person spent?
5) Why cant life be as simple as 1+ 1 = 2?

i kind of have an answer to the 5th ques... anyway.. i dun understand hw can a person judge some1 juz by the way they spend money... some people sae i'm rich and my FAMILY too..thts why... blah blah blah..!! helo.. i earn my money ok.. ! i work for 5 days a wk.. alrite... how i wan to spent my money is none of your biznes.. and seriously... i may smile wen ppl sae she can afford to buy this and tht coz her family is RICH.. !! WAD the hell.. I WANNA ADD.. I WORK !!! I WORK..!!!

guess it is time for me to say.... stop doing things tht make people hate you..~ i juz dun see y you muz act tht way... RESPECT ppl.. and ppl will then RESPECT you... HELLO... in this world, there is no free lunch.. you have to earn it for urself....!!! I dun see y muz i respect you wen you dun do the same to me or anyone..

and let mi add this..

I TOTALLY HATE BEING ACCUSED... guess ppl noe this by now... I TOTALLY HATE BEING ACCUSED OF SOMETHING I DID NOT DO...!! AND IT WILL MAKE MI HATE YOU MORE...



**************THE END*********************************************

Labels:


With Y, 3/29/2009 02:35:00 PM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.