Sunday, August 12, 2007
Sukiyaki - 4P.MIf only you were hereYou'd wash away my tearsThe sun would shine once againYou'd be mine all mineBut in reality, you and I will never beCause you took your love away from meOnly You - Flying PicketsSometimes when I think of your nameAnd it's only a gameAnd I need youListening to the words that you sayListen - Beyonce I don't know where I belongBut I'll be moving on If you don't, if you won'tListen To the song here in my heartA melody I start but I will completeAll Out Of Love - Air SupplyI wish I could carry your smile in my heartFor the times when my life feels so lowIt would make me believe what tomorrow could bringWhen today doesn't really know, doesn't really knowi need to write something.. but my mind is all blank... so i decided to use lyrics from a few of my fav songs for this entry.... i wonder how did the person write such gd lyrics.. wad was going on in their mind when they wrote it... did the inspiration comes from wad happen in their life..? so they decided to record tht memory and make it into a song.. so that they can rmb it each time this song is played..? i duno ... but i wish to know... seriously i'm getting moody dae by dae... dunno wad to xpect tomolo... mayb another disappointment... i miss everyone.. i miss those times we go out for dinner.. kbox.. everyone seems busy with their own work now... and i realise how fake a person can be.. i try not to think too much of it.. but i juz realise HE is so fake.. come on.. we are not in sec skol le.. so if u by chance is reading this.. grow up... its time to start a new life... we are not YG anymore.. wads the use of wanting to be the no 1 in the world.. there will always be someone who is better than you... alrite.. you al muz be wondering wads wrg with mi... i dunno... all i wan to do is stay at home and rot... dun wanna see anyone.. dun wanna go out...dun wanna do this.. dun wanna do tht... juz dun wanna do anything... i felt so useless at times.. i dun wanna leave it to fate... i wanna fight for it.. i dun wanna give up... but i dunno how to start.. juz felt like i'm so dumb.. so dumb.. y cant i do a simple ting...i'm juz plain STUPIDLabels: yuki desu
With Y, 8/12/2007 01:43:00 PM