Sunday, December 31, 2006
< my last entry for 2006
i found out recently.. that one of my friends is having trouble.. and i guess i'm not able to help her... but pray that it will end soon... found this song by britney spears...sometimes wen you are feeling down and feel tht tings dun always go ur way...bear in mind... "i'm not girl, not yet a woman and all i ever need is time".

I used to think
I had the answers to everything
But now I know Life doesn't always
Go my way, yeah...
Feels like I'm caught in the middle
That's when I realize...
I'm not a girl
Not yet a womam
All I need is time
A moment that is mine
While I'm in between
I'm not a girl
There is no need to protect me
Its time that I
Learn to face up to this on my own
I've seen so much more than u know now
So tell me to shut my eyes
I'm not a girl
But if u look at me closely
You will see it my eyes
This girl will always find
Her way
I'm not a girl
(I'm not a girl don't tell me what to believe)
Not Yet a woman
(I'm just tryin to find the woman in me, yeah)
All I need is time (All I need)
A moment that is mine (That is mine)
While I'm in between
SAT
i went to play bowling at CSC at Bukit Batok with 2 of my youngest cousin my mum's side. they are still kids.... both in primary skol.... actually i dun wanna go de.. but they ask mi 2 times le.. coz they wanna play bowling b4 skol start and no one accompany them..so i go loh... the place is kinda of new.. with touch screen.. and there is bumper lane.. the bowl will NEVER go down the gutter if u use tht lanes... coz there is a bumper.. and definitely u will hit the pins.. so cute.. but abit paiseh lah..coz all i see wad kids using tht lane.. i find tht kids will surely love the game more.. coz if their ball always go down the gutter.. they will be so disappointed.. i guess we al will be .... it is a gd idea... really really gd...
the hello kitty craze is here again.. i been eating so many hapi meals juz to collect them... haha...i now have 5 but i dunno wher i put 1 of it.. but i stil lack of 1 more.. to complete... wahaha... wish i can have the complete set ... coz i always missing one set... ='(

With Y, 12/31/2006 06:06:00 PM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.