Thursday, December 28, 2006
i was juz listening to songs.. in mp3.. wen i heard this song.. which i rmb fei xiang sang it once.. and i buy his album juz to hear this song.. called "SHE"
"she may be the face I can't forget
a trace of pleasure I regret
may be my treasure or the price I have to pay
she may be the song that Solomon sings
may be the chill that autumn brings
may be a hundred different things
within the measure of the day.
she may be the beauty or the beast
may be the famine or the feast
may turn each day into heaven or a hell
she may be the mirror of my dream
a smile reflected in a stream
she may not be what she may seem inside her shell
she who always seems so happy 'n proud
who's eyes can be so private and so proud
no one's allowed to see them when they cry
she may be the love that can and hope to last
may come to me from shadows of the past
that I remember till the day I die
she may be the reason I survive
the why and where for I'm alive
the one I'll care for through the rough and rainy years
me I'll take her laughter and her tears
and make them all my souvenirs
for where she goes I got to be
the meaning of my life is
she"
i find tht it is kinda of sweet... guess.. the person who wrote it.. muz loved tht girl so much .... ther i go again.. dreaming of my prince charming.. waaha...
well i went to my uncle bdae party aft parting with my afa grp mates.. which are papa xiong and fishy... uncle fetch mi from skol and proceed to the venue..
i'm the youngest niece ard, the rest ar all older than mi by alot ... some married and have kids... lol.. so the only 1 left was my biao ge... who is 1 yr older than me..he gt into a bike accident not so long ago.. and it was damn serious.. well.. not gonna talk abt sad stuffs..i seldom tok to him this few yrs.. since i was a kid i guess... juz a hi and bye.. but on tues.. we noe more abt each other aft tues
thot wanna play pool.. but the shop say it closed at 9.. and it is 8.50.. so walk all the way to arcade... played 4 of the basketball game... then a shooting one.. and watch him play initial D...
he was not supposed to walk in the rain .. but while we were comin back.. it was raining heavily.. haiz.. he gt scolding from aunt... well.. i reach home at 12.. and was on9 in game til ard 4am.. then off to bed..
With Y, 12/28/2006 02:55:00 AM