Thursday, August 17, 2006
juz another entry..
time really pass so quickly, exams are coming... and then, break.. then another sem.. hopefully i graduate with my frens too.. i really hope... if not, guess i hav to graduate the next yr.. nvm.. i noe i will try my best in the exams.. thts wad matters... hapi or sad ending.. i guess.. ther is nothin i can do... but accept it... accept the reality.. wahaha.. u guyz muz be sayin.. siti is insane.. thinkin so negatively.. i guess i had better prepare myself.. instead of gettin a shock.. wen the result come...

then i realised tht i hav blogged for 2 yrs, WoW...!! this blog had alot of stories... and had been thru alot of hapiness and also sadness with me... damn.. i wonder how many entries i hav now... waaha.. 2 yrs and many things hav changed.. the ppl, the environment and alot more.. yeah... i dun mean it is bad.. instead i think tht it made us more mature... able to accept defeat.. and also embrace the hapiness... no matter wad, u guyz made me who i am todae... thxs so much guyz...

i guess.. i will not be able to blog for another wk.. coz exams are on til fri.. and i'm abit sad.. haiz.. coz of something... but i noe it will pass soon.. lastly, i wanna put a lyrics of this song.. some of u may understand wad i'm thinkin thru it.. guess it is up to u guyz to figure it out... but if u guyz wanna listen to it.. tel mi in msn.. then i will send it to u.. thts all guyz

to u guyz who are having exams.. come on.. jiayou.. u can make it de... i noe u can do it.. gambatte...

to shuyun: hey, guess i cant help u lvl anytime soon.. but once exams are over.. lets start gaming.. wahhaa.. i help u lvl abit.. but my lvl not so high though... hope i can be of help..

to sixuan: hey, hapi working ah.. then once exams finish.. i try to organise an outing.. but muz b b4 fasting mth though.... wahaha..

everyone... jiayou wor...

the lyrics...

Met you by surprise I didn't realize
That my life would change forever
Saw you standing there
I didn't know I cared
There is something special in the air

Dreams are my reality

The only kind of real fantasy
Illusions are a common thing
I try to live in dreams
It seems as it's meant to be

Dreams are my reality
A different kind of reality
I dream of loving in the night
And loving seems alrite
Although it's only fantasy

If you do exist honey don't resist
Show me a new way of loving
Tell me that it's true show me what to do
I feel something special about you

Dreams are my reality
The only kind of reality
Maybe my foolisness has past
And may be now at last
I'll see how a real thing can be

Dreams are my reality
A wonderous world where I like to be
I dream of holing you all night and holding you seem rite
Perhaps that's my reality

Met you by surprise I didn't realize
That'my life would change forever
Tell me that it's true
feelings that are you
I feel something special about you

Dreams are my reality
A wonderous world where I like to be

Illusions are a common thing
i try to live in dreams

Although it's only fantasy
Dreams are my reality

I like to dream of you close to me
I dream of loving in the night
And loving you seem right
Perhaps that's my reality

With Y, 8/17/2006 03:54:00 AM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.