Thursday, June 15, 2006
fairytale
A tear may have fallen

A heart may be broken

The sun may have set

And the moon had just risen


My tears had long dried

And my heart had long been shattered

The days had never been longer

And the nights have never been gloomer


I tried to be nonchalent

I tried to be strong

I tried to be everything

Just to have u in my arms


You were once my knight

In shining armour

Who would rescue me

In times of danger


Things may not be as i desired

You would not be my knight anymore

And I, no more a princess

As the beautiful fairytale had just ended

With Y, 6/15/2006 01:37:00 AM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.