Friday, January 06, 2006
the world i live in
The world I desired

Is not the world that I live in

But is the world that I'm forced to live in


I used my hands to cover my ears

Blocking all the noises ard me

Only silence can be heard

Silence that I desire


I cover my eyes

Trying hard not to see sadness

Sadness that keeps on bugging me

And i'm unable to get rid of it


I cover my mouth

Keeping everything too myself

No one can help me at all

Coz no one understands how I feel


Maybe hanging on is the solution

Maybe letting go is another alternative

There is no definite way

What matters most is my decision .


With Y, 1/06/2006 02:31:00 PM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.