Sunday, October 23, 2005
It is raining outside
My heart is too
I miss you so much
I think I really need you
I'm silly
By wanting to protect you
When its you
Who had been protecting me al this while
I thought I can take care of myself
When I decided to leave you
I begin to realize my mistake
The moment you step out of the door
My heart seems to be shattered into pieces
The pain is killing me
Coz I love you
And I truly want you to be here with me
You went out of the door
got drenched by the heavy downpour
How I wish to shelter you from it
How I wish to do so
But to me letting you go
Is the choice I have to make
Coz that is the only way you will not be hurt.
It is my way of protecting you
With Y, 10/23/2005 01:44:00 AM