Friday, August 05, 2005
My heart melts whenever u smiles at me
And I blush at your touch
You are the sun coz
You sometimes hurt me with your bright rays
But had also brighten up my life
I thought I'm not good enough for you
But you assure mi with your sincerity and with your undying love
I love ya no matter what the future holds
Coz I love you for what you are
I had tried to assure you of my undying love
Our love which is as deep as the ocean
But you doubt it at times and
You make me worried sick over you
I cried and cried
I swear that I will be there for you when you need me
I will be your listening ear when you are angry
And my shoulder is only for you to cry on
My hugs will show you that I care so much about ya
Coz I'm yours truly and for eternity
With Y, 8/05/2005 11:28:00 PM