Wednesday, August 10, 2005
shadow....
I saw you standing there
Waiting for the traffic light to turn green
My heart ache for your touch
Hoping for this last chance

The light turn green
You walk over
My eyes seems to be stuck on ya
But you can't see me

I'm just a shadow
Protecting you from harm
I'm there
Though you dun noe of my presence
As I'm only just a shadow

I followed behind you
Trying to deter you from harm
Hoping that I will be able to touch you
To let you know of my presence

But I can't
I'm a shadow
A shadow that can't be felt
That can't be seen
Just like your guardian angel

My feeling of you will last forever
Though you had forgotten about our past
I'm will be yours forever

Forever your shadow.

With Y, 8/10/2005 01:24:00 AM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.