Monday, July 04, 2005
sat....
On sat..., morning went to badminton.. then aft tht went to arcade... miz tht place.. it holds a lot of precious memories... hehe... then I went to buy beef noodles... mi blur again neve bring mp3.. can’t listen to music.. so sad.... ='(

I juz came out of the lift.. xy koled mi.. she ask mi wher am i.. I told her mi juz reach home.. she was shocked... then I told her .. only 12+ wad.. we meeting at 1.30... I double check the time on my HP.. omg... 2PM... hehe.. late again... eat and then get ready... time is ard 3.30 by the time I get ready.. took the bus to JP...meet xy and Linda... 2 watch initial D.... bought popcorns and drinks... Jay is cool man.. wOw...!! I wanna watch it again.. !! again.. again... !!!

Need to get bac coz .. yesterday is mum and dad anniversary.. haiz.. everyone is invited to a feast.. but being the odd one out.. seems so sianz... I listen to mp3 to entertain myself...

Let mi introduce

1st couple.... Dad & Mum....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2nd.... eldest bro and his Gf....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last but not least... my 2nd bro and his wife...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

See.. I’m the odd one out.. so sianz ah... but music makes mi forget sadness.. hehe.. as if I’m sad... I enjoying teasing them.. till they al vomit blood... wahhaa... this is wad I kol life...

With Y, 7/04/2005 06:22:00 PM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.