Wednesday, June 29, 2005
I'm feeling so lost
Lost in this world
I dun feel tht I belong here
Juz felt tht way
Sometimes, I wonder
Why am I born to this world?
To suffer in silence
And had give others happiness
If I have a choice
I will not take it
I’m juz tired of life
Tired of al the things around me
I juz wanna hide from this world
Dun wanna face anyone
Dun have to endure al this
To live in a place I call my own.
i'm feeling lost now.... wonderin y i have to meet up to people's expectations...
todae is full of shock...tutor hinted tht there is a surprise test... i studied and was abit prepared... she kol mi over and told mi tht the 1st test i did.... will not be marked as lecturer did not allow a retest.. then this test will b 10%... i did not realise tht i studied a wrg topic.. the ques came out... i stared blankly at the ques... mind blank... i did not noe the topic.. coz i did not cum to klaz due to the fish bone... so i was stunned... i felt like crying.. tears are rollin ard my eyes... i was like lost...lost in my own world... lookin at ppl who ar writting and writting.. while i'm juz staring ... i dunno wad to do.. i lost in this path..
but i noe.. my frens will stay by me... juz like the song stand by me...."Stand By Me -- Nobody knows the way it's gonna be" but it al depends on my will power .. to strive on or to juz give up.........
With Y, 6/29/2005 10:38:00 PM