Wednesday, November 22, 2006
thought tht mayb i wanna share some nice lyrics from songs tht i heard recently..by the way, i only posted the part tht i like most..

雨季开始了 by 张芯瑜

"心情很乱能怎么办
爱情不是故意的
不想挑战另外一个人
又阻止不了心里狂奔的列车

不知不觉爱上了
可是能跟谁说呢
早晨醒来突然发现雨季开始了
不管值得不值得
学会爱的第一课
原来流到心里的泪苦苦的

这世界没有想象的单纯
我不懂什么时候开始的
也许是爱上你
说她的时候眼里的认真 "



翻不完的夏天 by 蔡旻佑

"好天氣 艷陽高照的天
擁抱著你的白色T恤
單車路 笑聲傳的好遠
平凡的愛情開滿原野

雜貨店 大榕樹的下面
摘朵蒲公英放你胸前
用可樂 冰你溫暖的臉
你的笑總是意外的甜"


Dreaming Of You by Selena

"Late at night when all the world is sleeping I
stay up late and think of you
and I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too '

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be Than here in my room dreaming about you and me "


追 by 张国荣 (canto song)

这一生也在进取
这分钟却挂念谁
我会说是唯独你不可失去
好风光似幻似虚
谁明人生乐趣
我会说为情为爱仍然是对

谁比你重要
成功了败了也完全无重要
谁比你重要
狂风与暴雨都因你燃烧

一追再追
只想追赶生命里一分一秒
原来多麽可笑
你是真正目标


一追再追
追踪一些生活最基本需要
原来早不缺少
有了你即使平凡却最重要


When there was me and you by Vanessa Anne Hudgens (high school musical)

"It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here
but all I wantIs to be over there

Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care"

LOL.. i juz thot that this few parts of the songs above.. is pretty well written... hope tht there will be more lyrics like this in the future...

With Y, 11/22/2006 05:35:00 PM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.