Monday, June 27, 2005
Sometimes, I feel so lost
My world seems to crash down on me
I thought I'm your friend
But you dun think so

I'm always try to be cheerful
Trying ways to make u happy
But you always make mi sad
I'm so unsure of things between us

What am I to you?
Someone u make used off and disposed later?
I don't mind being a clown
I really don't

I just want you as a friend
I have no other motives
I just want someone who listens to mi
Even it was just a pretense
I don't mind


As long as you are there
Being part of my world
If I offended you
Sorry is al I could say

With Y, 6/27/2005 02:31:00 PM

My Travel List

T R A V E L !

~ Switzerland
~ Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Okinawa)
~ Canada
~ Germany
~ Paris
~ London
~ Guam Island
~ Bora-Bora


Chit-Chat


.